The Regan Group
4895 West 147th Street
Hawthorne, CA 90250
The Regan Group (TRG) is an activation marketing agency, specializing in creating moments of engagement and purchase between brands and consumers. We "Activate the Instant" when people are considering a product, service or offer, and drive them to take specific engagement actions by leveraging tools like:
Experiential, Field and One-To-One Marketing: TRG has created mobile tours, mall tours, publicity and buzz-driving events, pop-up events and pop-up stores, field marketing/Brand Ambassador outreach, music and entertainment events and many other live activations that are often integrated with retail, digital and social media extensions.
Example programs include:
- National mall tours for Bandai
- Nationwide mobile tours for Paul Frank and Brookside Chocolate
- Consumer energy education events and tours for SoCal Gas
- College marketing events for Macy's and WeChat
- Sampling events (local and national) for Nestle, Snapple, Kashi, Allrecipes, 8th Continent
- Publicity and awareness events for Hallmark Channel, Discovery Networks, ABC
Sweepstakes and Contests: Whether in-store or via websites, social media or mobile devices, TRG provided turnkey creation, rules writing, legal vetting, execution, winner selection and fulfillment of sweepstakes and contests to drive consumer action. Those include standard sweepstakes, user-generated-content contests, instant win contests, geo-located contests and offers, social media "recruitment" sweepstakes and many other formats.
Those programs can be directed at consumers, professional groups, your own sales/employee force or distributors and sales channel personnel.
- Just some of our sweepstakes and contest clients include NBC, MasterCard, Sun-Maid, Paramount Farms, Villa Fresh Italian Kitchens, CPK, Johnny Rockets, Electronic Arts and Mrs. Meyers Clean Day.
Retail Strategy and Shopper Marketing: We're experts in creating holistically-planned, effective at-shelf/in-store/near-store experiences that drive awareness and purchase for your brand, both at the national and account-specific level, from impactful point-of-sale displays to trade marketing/sell-in kits, account-specific sales promotions, live store events and sampling, co-op radio and TV campaigns and more.
- Our retail clients have included Paramount Farms, Nestle, Walgreen's, Ashley Furniture, Barbara's Bakery and more.
Fulfillment & Logistics: We also provide clients with complete fulfillment and logistics services, utilizing our 38,000 square foot logistics center, where we can provide for any storage, shipping, kitting/pick-and-pack, logistics support or fulfillment need. We're food-approved for storage and handling of perishables, as well as being able to fulfill financial, medical and pharmaceutical programs. Our online 3PL software platform allows for real-time integration and monitoring with a client's own dashboard or logistics suite.
- Just some of our fulfillment and logistics clients are Nestle, Drybar, Ford, P&G, Universal Pictures, Saffron James and Paris St-Germain.
Strategic Partnerships & Alliances: TRG is a longstanding expert in forging relationships between brands, brand and entertainment/sports entities, retailers and brands, and any other coupling that makes sense from a strategic, budgetary and effectiveness standpoint. We can help a client identify the right partners, act as intermediary in reaching out to those prospects, and then artfully design the programs that serve to activate that relationship to everyone's satisfaction.
Just a few of the alliances we've developed have included Marvel & Huawei, ABC & Aeropostale, FOX & Duncan Hines, Dole & AYSO, FX and NASCAR, Bandai & Simon Malls, Sun-Maid & Dreamworks, MasterCard & Ashley Furniture, Ford Motor Company & Rent The Runway.
Print Production: We're capable of handling design, production and fulfillment of most print and point-of-sale items, including custom projects, just as we've done for clients including Aramark and Nestle.
|View Product Profile|