8501 Telephone Rd.
Houston, TX 77061
The Million Air network of private executive terminals stands as the nation's premier provider of upscale, private aviation services at FBOs across North America and the Caribbean. A Fixed-Base Operation (FBO) is essentially a refueling facility for private aircraft that offers a variety of aviation-related services. A large percentage of affluent individuals and companies use private aviation instead of facing the uncertainties, inconvenience and safety issues associated with commercial aviation.
PRIVATE JET / FIRST CLASS FLIERS –A GUARANTEED MARKET FOR LUXURY PURVEYORS
A HARD-TO-REACH TARGET
A mere 1% of consumers control over 50% of the world’s wealth; however, these Super Rich are hard to reach. With multiple homes and apartments, they live the private jet lifestyle, jetting from continent to continent. According to the National Business Aviation Association, private jet travelers make 41 trips per year.
REACHING THE SUPER RICH
With distribution aboard private jets, Million Air magazine brings your advertising to this high-spending market wherever in the world they happen to be.
PRIVATE JET TRAVELERS ARE THE CORE CUSTOMER FOR LUXURY BRANDS:
- 89% purchased fine jewelry in the past year, spending an average of $248,000
- 32% purchased luxury watches in the past year, spending an average of $147,000
- 90% purchased fashion/accessories in the past year, spending an average of $117,000
- 65% stayed in a hotel/resort for leisure in the past year, spending an average of $157,000
- 73% used a hotel/resort for a meeting or event, spending an average of $224,000
- 59% stayed at a spa in the past year, spending an average of $107,000
- 21% took a cruise in the past year, spending an average of $138,000
- 28% rented a villa/chalet in the past year, spending an average of $168,000
- 17% took an experiential trip in the past year, spending an average of $98,000
- 75% made home improvements, spending an average of $542,000
- 85% purchased wine or spirits, spending an average of $29,000
- 30% purchased fine art, spending an average of $1,746,000
- They own/lease 4.4 luxury vehicles currently and 85% are planning to acquire a new vehicle in the next 24 months
Previous Brands Who Have Advertised in Million Air Executive Lobbies: • Ferrari • Mercedes Benz • Audemars Piguet • Tag Hauer • Bermuda Minister Of Tourism • Mikimoto • Ritz Carlton • Bombardier
Albany, Alexandria, Anchorage, Burbank, Calgary, Dallas, Fayetteville, Gulfport, Houston, Indianapolis, LakeCharles, Medford, Moses Lake, Provo, Richmond, Rome, New York, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Juan, St. Louis, Tallahassee, Topeka, Toronto, Tucson, Vancouver, Victorville, White Plains, Yuma.
|View Product Profile|