illuminated Mobile: Digital Mobile Billboards
Illuminated Mobile provides high impact digital mobile billboard advertising trucks and human walking billboards with the ability to penetrate and saturate any market. We're based in Chicago. www.IlluminatedMobile.com ... 312-924-7979
When you reserve Illuminated Mobile you receive 100% share-of-voice on three faces and simultaneously you can run multiple creative units and videos.
Dimensions: The driver and passenger face is 14’ x 8’ and the back face is 8’ x 8’. Post campaign reports provided include Consumer Counts, Demographic and Facial Recognition, GPS mapping and Ad Served tallies.
In the Chicagoland market we go anywhere at anytime and our reach and targeting capabilities are endless and impossible to ignore.
The largest collection of Illuminated Mobile pictures can be seen on our Facebook & Twitter pages (please like both) at: https://www.facebook.com/IlluminatedMobl/, https://twitter.com/IlluminatedMobl also search #CubsTruck for consumer's pictures.
Added Value / Merchandising / Accountability / Reporting
- Unedited drone video filmed in a high traffic areas where legal and safe
- Local FM radio broadcast from truck
- Audio/music playing while driving or place-based
- Social media on Illuminated Mobile channel outlets
- Daily pictures of truck on routes
- Post campaign: Proof of performance ad served, audience counts and GPS / pdf map reports
- Capable to serve multiple static and video ad files in rotation
- Ability to geofence for retargeting ads on consumer apps. Additional fee applies for retargeting
- Hot spot: While place-based, we can make the Illuminated Mobile trucks a hot spot and provide details for retargeting. Client is responsible for data and additional cost apply’s for retargeting.
- Sponsor truck for movies in the park and/or broadcast of sporting events or other large audience opportunities.
- A larger audio solution is available for place-based executions if necessary.
The Chicagoland area is the third largest consumer market in the USA, featuring a population of nearly 3 million residents with a GDP of $524.6 billion.