ADS Media Group
Boerne, TX 78006
The Industry Leader in Hyper-Local Direct-to-Door Marketing
For over 15 years, ADS Media Group has worked with Fortune 1,000 advertisers, agencies and publishers delivering millions of high-quality door hangers, product samples and catalogs/preprints nationwide to consumers’ homes every year. Utilizing our proprietary Veritrac GPS System, we target the households advertisers want to reach and track those deliveries in real time to ensure accurate message delivery.
Our exclusive partnership with Fusion92 makes us perfectly positioned to help growing businesses. By applying our extensive portfolio of data, digital, video, branded content and physical marketing products, we provide seamlessly integrated campaigns that maximize marketing effectiveness.
Innovation is who we are and how we think; it’s not a department, a lab or a bullet point in a PowerPoint deck. We aim to be truly innovative in all we do. Yes, that means we have patents hanging on our wall. But innovation comes in less obvious shapes and sizes too. It’s a way of thinking; it’s not a thing.
We offer turnkey services, including market targeting, mapping, printing (door hangers, polybags, inserts, coupons), shipping, delivery and GPS delivery verification. We help you get results by targeting only the consumers you want, utilizing U.S. Census Block data.
- Has to be read
- Is very intrusive
- Does not get lost in the mail clutter (junk mail, direct mail, Redplum, etc.)
- Does not get lost over the airwaves or web pages
- Reaches a far greater audience that newspapers (greater reach and consumption)
- Is very targeted
- IT WORKS
Response rates for Direct-to-Door Marketing are typically much higher than most other media. Here are a few examples of what our clients are seeing:
- Our QSR clients are seeing around a 15% redemption rate
- Grocery store chains are getting coupon redemption rates of over 30%
- CPG groups has stated that over 70% of the people who have samples delivered to their door come into the store and purchase
- Telecom Groups are seeing a 7% Close Rate on bundled services
- Big Box Stores are seeing a 25% bump in sales and store traffic on direct to the door delivery of their catalogs vs USPS.
- Door Hangers (AT&T, Verizon, Publix, Quiznos, MetroPCS, 7 Eleven, Subway)
- CPG Product Samples (General Mills, Ghirardelli Chocolates, Starbucks)
- Catalogs (IKEA, Toys R Us)
Contact: Bobby Mahler