Clean View Media Network
Watsonville, CA 95076
Clean View Media™ Network (CVMN) is the first and only laundromat based digital sign network. Imagine your potential customers in a captive situation, with little or nothing but your message to occupy their mind. of course they could watch the spinning laundry. This network is the best way to reach your target demographics in the out of home advertising segment. These demographics include busy and hard to reach segments such as 18-35's, minorities, and college students. There are more than 30,000 coin laundry locations in the U.S. alone. Making this one of the hottest venues for growth that we can see. Our exclusive partnership with ADC, the innovator and market leader in coin laundry dryer products, insures rapid expansion and access to the maximum number of locations as soon as they come on line. We are projecting having 1000 screens or more on line by Q4 2011 and we expect a rapidly increasing growth curve for several years as the industry is constantly upgrading equipment. The Media Dryer program will drive many laundry owners to this platform further fueling expansion.
CVMN provides national, regional, and local advertisers a low cost platform to reach key low to mid income demographics. CVMN is unlike any other platform available today and it will quickly become clear that your measurable ROI for this platform greatly will exceed that of other available options.
CVMN consists of a coin laundry based digital display advertising network comprised of drier mounted digital screens, desired to capture customers attention with static and still advertising. This platform will provide the following unique benefits:
- Build Relationships with a Captive Audience
- Each advertiser can utilize CVMN E-Coupon database to drive customers to their products
- Excellent Ad visibility leads to excellent retention. Long dwell times in the Laundromat (1.5-3 hrs) ensure that your ads will be noticed again and again during a single visit ( up to 8 exposures per visit)
- Provides excellent forum for creative ‘serial’ advertising or other creative formats. · Reach difficult to reach prospect demographics, including non English speaking minorities and students.
Exact demographics will reflect the neighborhoods in which these laundries are located and by the variety of services they provide. Some general rules will apply:
- Customers typically reside in high density housing units
- Minorities, reflective of the local communities, are typically a high percentage of the customers. Many of these minorities may be non-English speakers or speak English as a second language.
- Household decision makers and purchasers. Our customers do the laundry and the shopping.
- Students, families, tourists, singles, couples and pet owners all use coin laundries regularly. Even many homeowners with their own washers often use coin laundries for large items.