We are hiring! Join the DOmedia Team!
DOmedia operates the largest platform for buying and selling out-of-home advertising in the United States. Our technology automates manual processes so vendors, agencies and advertisers can focus on the high-value strategic work that fuels groundbreaking ad campaigns.
Our team members are the best-of-the-best. Whether you are making deals on Madison Avenue or developing groundbreaking new applications, every DOmedia team member is expected to make an impact measured in millions. Anyone can see that's a massive challenge. At DOmedia, we know it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
If you are ready to forge a legacy doing the best work of your life, we are ready to talk.
Software Tester - Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Columbus, Ohio
This position is part-time with the opportunity to grow into a full-time. We are looking for 20-30 hours per week depending on our needs and your availability.
Work with our internal technology team to make sure our user experience is the best in the industry! You will be facilitated by a project manager. We are looking for a problem solver with great attention to detail that can hit deadlines. Your main goal is to catch all bugs and prevent them from reaching the customer. You will thrive in this environment if you are a quick learner and can understand and teach others how our product works. We have a unique testing style that makes us committed to quality testing, but flexible in our approach. As our system continues to grow in complexity, you will be a go-to coworker for understanding how the functionality works behind the scenes.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- We want to find someone who is a fast learner, faster thinker and is ambitious in advancing their entrepreneurial career! Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Test new functionality
- Test existing functionality
- Create and update regression testing documentation based off of wireframes and functional specifications
- Implement automated testing
- Manage, confirm and prioritize bugs that are reported
- Write very detailed easy to replicate bugs
- Help prioritize bugs for developers to deliver releases on-time
- Help identify when we are ready to release
- Work with project managers to deliver functionality as requested by clients
- Troubleshooting user problems
- Efficiently answer clarification questions asked by developers
- Help train sales, sales engineers, account managers and support staff on how the product works
- Communicate new release information to internal/external users via screenshots, screen recordings and written explanations
- Complete accountabilities that are assigned from each quarter's goals
- Learn about the out-of-home advertising industry
- College degree in business or computer science, combined with entrepreneurial drive!
- 2+ years in IT field
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours when there are system issues
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time appropriately in a fast moving environment
- Know or willing to learn Selenium for database queries
- Know or willing to learn Redmine as managing bugs
- Know or willing to learn LucidCharts for wireframes
Posted: April 2019
Email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.