We are hiring! Join the DOmedia Team!
DOmedia operates the largest platform for buying and selling out-of-home advertising in the United States. Our technology automates manual processes so vendors, agencies and advertisers can focus on the high-value strategic work that fuels groundbreaking ad campaigns.
Our team members are the best-of-the-best. Whether you are making deals on Madison Avenue or developing groundbreaking new applications, every DOmedia team member is expected to make an impact measured in millions. Anyone can see that's a massive challenge. At DOmedia, we know it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
If you are ready to forge a legacy doing the best work of your life, we are ready to talk.
Location: Columbus, Ohio
DOmedia is looking for an entry level, aggressive, quick learner, sales hunter. The Sales Associate will tactically execute the company's sales strategy, initiating contact with potential customers, performing effective discovery, presenting and selling supply-side platform solutions. They will be responsible for generating sales through self-generated and warm leads as well as meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Sell the SSP Platform.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quotas as put forth by the company.
- Maintain a minimum of 225 outbound activities to prospects per week.
- Build and maintain a robust sales funnel as determined by the company.
- Maintain proactive sales contact and continuous follow-up with all assigned leads and opportunities.
- Keep all activities updated in a Salesforce Database.
- Generate leads to develop and expand individual pipeline.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and educational activities to improve competitive and business process knowledge as well as professional selling skills.
- Attend in person the daily activity calls at 8:30am.
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of previous sales experience
- Strong phone skills, exceptional listening skills and above average problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of general business processes
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
Posted: February 21, 2017
Email your résumé to email@example.com to apply.