We are hiring! Join the DOmedia Team!
DOmedia operates the largest platform for buying and selling out-of-home advertising in the United States. Our technology automates manual processes so vendors, agencies and advertisers can focus on the high-value strategic work that fuels groundbreaking ad campaigns.
Our team members are the best-of-the-best. Whether you are making deals on Madison Avenue or developing groundbreaking new applications, every DOmedia team member is expected to make an impact measured in millions. Anyone can see that's a massive challenge. At DOmedia, we know it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
If you are ready to forge a legacy doing the best work of your life, we are ready to talk.
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Having a rare blend of excellent communication skills coupled with analytical rigor, you are working the “front-line” with our users. Ensuring the best experience possible with the product, while also continuously identifying areas for improvement. Most importantly, you are an “operations rockstar”. What you’re doing today does not necessarily mean you will be doing it tomorrow. We are looking for someone with the ability to keep up with hyper-growth, as the business continues to evolve and scale.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Provide ongoing support, both reactive and proactive, ensuring the customer has all of the information necessary to be successful using our platform
- Identify customer cohorts and create plans to successfully engage them accordingly
- From user communications to workflow automation, transform the customer and operational experience through technology — become more efficient and make the customer experience better
- Identify customer “friction points” and create plans to proactively mitigate them accordingly
- Analyze data to identify trends and performance improvement opportunities
- Excellent written communication skills with a passion for customer excellence and driving ecstatic interactions
- Superior problem-solving skills with the ability to think both strategically and innovatively
- Strong skills in developing frameworks and efficient business processes
- Roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic and “do what it takes” attitude to effectively execute independently and drive results
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in sales / general operations / communication preferred, ideally in technology or another fast-changing environment
- Past experience in managing user lifecycles, including user conversion, is a huge plus
- Type: Full-time
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Posted: August, 2018
Email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.