We are hiring! Join the DOmedia Team!
DOmedia is a technology company with a mission to simplify out-of-home media planning, buying and selling. Our suite of applications for media buyers and sellers are used by some of the largest agencies and media vendors in the US. We are growing and seeking candidates for a part-time Marketing intern to our team, located in Columbus, Ohio. DOmedia launched in 2008 and is the leading out-of-home buying application with a rapidly growing customer base. With more buyers, more sellers and more transactions, we help the industry do media faster, smarter and better.
Location: Columbus, Ohio
We are looking for a bright, driven student who can that can collaborate with existing employees to plan and execute ideas for our company's internal and external communication/marketing. Recognized as a committed team player with a unique ability to develop lasting client and industry relationships, which fuel new and incremental business.
Roles & Responsibilities
The intern will have a variety of responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Build upon and improve our social media campaigns
- Create/Maintain sales collateral
- Manage Monthly Newsletter
- Improve existing website content
- Identify areas of improvement, find a solution and execute such plan
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience in Constant Contact
- Experience in HTML / CSS
- Knowledge and understanding of Marketing and Communication
DOmedia launched in 2008 and is the leading out-of-home media buying application with a rapidly growing customer base. With more buyers, more sellers and more transactions, we help the industry DO media faster, smarter and better.
Posted: August 24, 2015
Department (if applicable): Marketing
Email your résumé to email@example.com to apply.