We are hiring! Join the DOmedia Team!
DOmedia operates the largest platform for buying and selling out-of-home advertising in the United States. Our technology automates manual processes so vendors, agencies and advertisers can focus on the high-value strategic work that fuels groundbreaking ad campaigns.
Our team members are the best-of-the-best. Whether you are making deals on Madison Avenue or developing groundbreaking new applications, every DOmedia team member is expected to make an impact measured in millions. Anyone can see that's a massive challenge. At DOmedia, we know it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
If you are ready to forge a legacy doing the best work of your life, we are ready to talk.
Senior Java Developer
Location: Columbus, Ohio
The senior java developer will work closely with team members and will be devoted to the development of client applications. The successful candidate will be able to work in a fast paced, environment where priorities can shift frequently based on varying factors. This person should be a J2EE developer and must have expertise in SOA, design patterns and RDMS. An understanding of the business is imperative to be able to contribute to the team and make decisions on priorities of tasks and issues.
This position will require very little, if any, travel.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Proficient knowledge and use of Java 7 and 8 JDKs
- Proficient knowledge and use of Spring Framework
- Proficient knowledge and use of relational databases and JPA, such as MySQL and EclipseLink
- Experience with Struts2 and Struts Tiles
- Proficient knowledge and use of RESTful web services
- Experience working with SubVersion and/or git version control, defect tracking systems, and a formal QA team
- Demonstrated ability to write code that is clear, well-commented, easy to maintain, and free of bugs and errors
- 1. Java, (This skill is must to have, the candidates must have sound understanding of Java language itself)
- 2. Web application software development (Servlets and J2EE web technologies, Struts 2, ant, MVC)
- 3. OOP knowledge
- 4. Database query skills (SQL statements with complex joins etc.)
Posted: May 1, 2017
Email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.