We are hiring! Join the DOmedia Team!
DOmedia operates the largest platform for buying and selling out-of-home advertising in the United States. Our technology automates manual processes so vendors, agencies and advertisers can focus on the high-value strategic work that fuels groundbreaking ad campaigns.
Our team members are the best-of-the-best. Whether you are making deals on Madison Avenue or developing groundbreaking new applications, every DOmedia team member is expected to make an impact measured in millions. Anyone can see that's a massive challenge. At DOmedia, we know it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
If you are ready to forge a legacy doing the best work of your life, we are ready to talk.
Data and Insights Intern
Location: Columbus, Ohio
We are looking for a bright, driven student who can help our varied customers in the advertising industry visualize their data and make better data-driven decisions. Recognized as a committed team player with a unique ability to develop lasting client and industry relationships, which fuel new and incremental business.
Roles & Responsibilities
The intern will have a variety of responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Build and Maintain product profiles in DOmedia's site
- Conduct routine quality assurance tests
- Address questions, issues and concerns of DOmedia's customers
- Assist technology services to customers
While we are looking for candidates with strong skills data analysis, it is equally important that each candidate have strong leadership abilities, an analytical mind and passion for entrepreneurship and success. DOmedia values creativity, talent and skills evenly. We would love to help you grow as a student, person and employee.
- Computer savvy/understanding of statistical analysis software
- Knowledge of programming languages such as: Java, MySQL, HTML
- Detail and process oriented
- Quickly grasp complex data relationships
- Ability to visualize information and relationships and transform them into compelling graphic stories, easily digestible images, etc
DOmedia launched in 2008 and is the leading out-of-home media buying application with a rapidly growing customer base. With more buyers, more sellers and more transactions, we help the industry DO media faster, smarter and better.
Posted: August 24, 2015
Department (if applicable): Insights
Email your résumé to email@example.com to apply.