We are hiring! Join the DOmedia Team!
DOmedia operates the largest platform for buying and selling out-of-home advertising in the United States. Our technology automates manual processes so vendors, agencies and advertisers can focus on the high-value strategic work that fuels groundbreaking ad campaigns.
Our team members are the best-of-the-best. Whether you are making deals on Madison Avenue or developing groundbreaking new applications, every DOmedia team member is expected to make an impact measured in millions. Anyone can see that's a massive challenge. At DOmedia, we know it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
If you are ready to forge a legacy doing the best work of your life, we are ready to talk.
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Work on the “front-line” with our users - help them understand our product offering and get started! Provide ongoing training as current applications evolve and new applications are launched. Most importantly, become a user advocate by listening to needs and identifying opportunities that help them become faster, smarter and better! Use your technical aptitude to leverage marketplace analytics and identify new opportunities to add value to our user's businesses.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate with the Sales Team an account needs
- Launch new customers and re-engage existing customers
- Transform customer processes using our technology
- Master details of all product offerings
- Communicate new technology enhancements and how they may benefit the customer
- Share technology requests from customers to project managers
- Troubleshoot and solve problems to ensure things run smoothly
- Passion for customer experience and a drive to create ecstatic experiences for external clients and internal team members
- Strong analytical skills to manage competing priorities and user adoption roadblocks
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills - particularly with phone interactions and screen sharing tools
- Ability to work independently and manage time appropriately in a fast moving environment
- 2-5 years in a customer/client facing role
- Media planning/buying experience is a big plus
- Willing to learn MySql database tool
- Willingness to travel
Posted: March 2019
Email your résumé to email@example.com to apply.