We are hiring! Join the DOmedia Team!
DOmedia is a technology company with a mission to simplify out-of-home media planning, buying and selling. Our suite of applications for media buyers and sellers are used by some of the largest agencies and media vendors in the US. We are growing and seeking candidates for a full-time, Account Manager position on our team located in Columbus, Ohio. DOmedia launched in 2008 and is the leading out-of-home buying application with a rapidly growing customer base. With more buyers, more sellers and more transactions, we help the industry do media faster, smarter and better.
Technology Support Specialist
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Work on the “front-line” with our users - help them understand our product offering and get started! Provide on-going support as current applications evolve and new applications are launched. Most importantly, become a user advocate by listening to needs and identifying opportunities that help them become faster, smarter and better! Use your technical aptitude to leverage marketplace analytics and identify new opportunities to add value to our user’s businesses while always keeping an eye on streamlining and standardizing application processes to drive efficiency.
Roles & Responsibilities
We want to find someone who will create ecstatic interactions with our customers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and approval of user accounts & on-boarding new users
- Creating and enhancing on-line company profiles and media listings
- Identifying and resolving QA and data management opportunities
- Troubleshooting user problems
- Update user facing support documents to reflect new functionality
- Software testing
- College degree in business, communications or other related area
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Very strong Excel skills
- Willing to learn MySql database tool
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills - particularly with phone interactions
- Ability to work independently and manage time appropriately in a fast moving environment
Posted: August 15, 2016
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience: Customer Service, End User Support: 1 year
Email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.