We are hiring! Join the DOmedia Team!
DOmedia operates the largest platform for buying and selling out-of-home advertising in the United States. Our technology automates manual processes so vendors, agencies and advertisers can focus on the high-value strategic work that fuels groundbreaking ad campaigns.
Our team members are the best-of-the-best. Whether you are making deals on Madison Avenue or developing groundbreaking new applications, every DOmedia team member is expected to make an impact measured in millions. Anyone can see that's a massive challenge. At DOmedia, we know it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
If you are ready to forge a legacy doing the best work of your life, we are ready to talk.
Technology Support Specialist
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Work on the “front-line” with our users - help them understand our product offering and get started! Provide on-going support as current applications evolve and new applications are launched. Most importantly, become a user advocate by listening to needs and identifying opportunities that help them become faster, smarter and better! Use your technical aptitude to leverage marketplace analytics and identify new opportunities to add value to our user’s businesses while always keeping an eye on streamlining and standardizing application processes to drive efficiency.
Roles & Responsibilities
We want to find someone who will create ecstatic interactions with our customers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and approval of user accounts & on-boarding new users
- Creating and enhancing on-line company profiles and media listings
- Identifying and resolving QA and data management opportunities
- Troubleshooting user problems
- Update user facing support documents to reflect new functionality
- Software testing
- College degree in business, communications or other related area
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Very strong Excel skills
- Willing to learn MySql database tool
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills - particularly with phone interactions
- Ability to work independently and manage time appropriately in a fast moving environment
Posted: January 2019
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience: Customer Service, End User Support: 1 year
Email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.