The DOmedia Team
Adam is the very definition of "youthful exuberance." Always passionate about the projects he's working on (and many of those he isn't), he definitely keeps DOmedia on its toes. A bit of a "brainstormer," he's taken up permanent residence at the only desk overshadowed by a giant whiteboard. We may have to start hiding the markers.
As a product of Michigan (we still talk to him anyways), Adam had to make some major adjustments when he came to Ohio State. While attending OSU, he combined his two loves--business and travel--to graduate with an honor's degree in International Business, Economics and German. Before his reign over DOmedia whiteboards, Adam interned at iPharro Media GmbH, a tech start-up in Frankfurt, Germany, where he claims he first caught the entrepreneurship bug. He also spent some time at GE Aviation during a logistics quality co-op shortly before landing on DOmedia's door step.
When he's not enjoying the challenge, freedom and creative nature of the world of entrepreneurship, Adam loves traveling, jazz music and remains an active member of the OSU Business Builders Club.
- Five Questions with Adam
- favorite quote: Build the business you wish to see in the world. (Ghandi, paraphrased)
- best advice ever received: Play the notes that aren't there. (Daniel Malone)
- hidden talent: "Spricht jemand deutsch? Nein..." Yup, hidden.
- favorite vacation spot: where the beer flows like wine and beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.
- dog or cat?: Dogs--especially those singing Billy Joel
Adam Culbertson (aka "AC") is a jack-of-all-trades, master of most of them. From soccer to marketing to barbequing ribs on a sunny afternoon, he can do it all. When he’s not on the field or throwing delicious food on the grill, Adam is the king of client services with DOmedia. With his competitive nature and slight OCD, Adam will make sure everything he does is done to the best of his abilities, whether selling, creating, or updating profiles.
Adam is a product of eastern Pennsylvania, and attends THE Ohio State University, where he served as the Vice President of the Buckeye Barbeque Qlub. (Yes, it’s as awesome as it sounds) Of his many hobbies, Adam enjoys playing soccer, cooking and laughing at delusional Browns fans most. While sports are his number one passion, music is a close second. Having been to over 50 concerts, Adam is a huge fan of live music. Outside of being generally awesome, Adam just enjoys living the good life in Columbus, OH, and finding the little joys of life in each day.
- Five Questions with Adam
- favorite quote: An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You should never see an Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order sign, just Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience. – Mitch Hedberg
- best advice ever received: The devil is in the details. – Mom
- hidden talent: Cooking - specifically Barbeque.
- favorite vacation spot: New York City
- dog or cat?: No one actually likes cats.
Erica Burton is a Data Analyst at DOmedia. Burton’s responsibilities include analyzing large amounts of revenue, buyer and seller data for management and sales.
Burton is a senior at The Ohio State University pursuing a degree in Mathematics: Applied Sciences. With her love of numbers, she is always in pursuit of finding more efficient ways to collect and understand all the data DOmedia produces.
While in college, she is an active member of her sorority, Alpha Omicron Pi, and the Math Club, Radical Pi. When she isn’t participating in her extracurricular activities, you can find her either at the library, her second home, or out running with her best friend, Olive, her dog!
- Five Questions with Erica
- favorite quote: Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them. – William Shakespeare
- best advice ever received: “Party hard, study harder” – My grandfather
- hidden talent: I am really good at tripping over invisible holes.
- favorite vacation spot: Anywhere in the Caribbean
- dog or cat?: Dog
Tom O’Brien is what you might call “the voice” of our client services team. When he’s not answering your phone calls he is putting his friendly voice to work on those helpful tutorial videos that you love so much. Tom also hails from The Ohio State University, who so kindly lent him to us for a summer through their business school’s Wolstein Scholarship Internship program. Our users grew so fond of his warm personality that we had to ask him to join the team permanently.
Tom is the adventurer of the team. He loves to travel and spend time outdoors. At only 23 years old he has already visited 39 states and plans to visit all of them some day. Tom seems to always have sticks strapped to his feet, no matter the season. An avid water skier and snow skier, he is always in search of the next ride!
- Five Questions with Tom
- favorite quote: "I believe life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it"
- best advice ever received: Dreams are free. – Dad
- hidden talent: I will jump off of pretty much anything as long as the landing is soft.
- favorite vacation spot: Aspen, Colorado
- dog or cat?: Dogs, specifically Australian Shepard